April 2008
« Mar   May »

Contact us

Financial Technologies acquires 90% stake in ICX Platform

Financial Technologies India acquired 90% stake in ICX Platform (Pty), a technology company situated at Johannesburg, South Africa, having IPR & corporate ownership of electronic warehouse receipts technology, at a cost of upto USD 1.50 million, subject to applicable approvals and fulfillment of certain representations and warranties by the sellers of ICX. Financial Technologies (India) is a flagship company of Financial Technologies Group. Financial Technologies is India`s leading vertical specialist enterprise delivering mission-critical, straight through processing (STP) solutions comprising domain expertise, technology licensing, development and transaction outsourcing services. […]

Lehman picks up 40 % in Peninsula Hyderabad IT Park

Global investor Lehman Brothers has picked up a 40 per cent stake in the upcoming IT park project of property developer Peninsula Land (PLL) in Hyderabad. Lehman is expected to pump nearly Rs 50 crore into the project. PLL is expected to hold the remaining 60 per cent. The initial cost of the project, including land, is Rs 125 crore and the development cost is nearly Rs 1,400 crore. The company is planning to fund the project through debt and draw more funds from Lehman if required, sources said. Recently, PLL and Lehman tied up to invest in the realty projects of Peninsula. In the Rs 700-crore joint venture, Lehman invested Rs 500 crore and held a 75 per cent stake, while PLL subscribed to the remaining equity at an investment of Rs 200 crore. The Hyderabad deal was the first such investment from Lehman, sources said. […]

Future Capital arm acquires 10% stake in Percept

The private equity arm of Future Capital, acquired 10% stake in Percept, the flagship company of the Percept group, for nearly Rs 650 million, reports Business Standard. The deal values Percept, an entertainment, media and communications player, at Rs 6.5 billion. Percept has a presence in advertising, public relations, media communications, film and TV content production and distribution, talent management, sports and events marketing in India and West Asia.( My Iris) […]

BCCL picks up stake in Nouveau

Bennett, Coleman & Company (BCCL), India's largest media group, has acquired a stake in the city-based Nouveau Dietetique. Nouveau Dietetique is engaged in the business of functional and medical foods. Its health foods are marketed under the brand name 'Satva'. The products are being commercially launched in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune and Ahmedabad. Some of its products are Choco-de-lite, a chocolate without sugar and Getrima, a nutritional drink designed to fit into weight maintenance programme. […]